View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 05:15 AM   #7
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddemann View Post
Hello

I just phurchased pro 903 an its really awful. The menu changes are slow and flickering. My mathematics books; all the graphs dissappear and the text is very bad. Also the unit is freezing itselves and i have to reset. Event the fonts on the calendar on the standard homepage is very poor!

STAY AWAY.

Regards
Odd
Oddemann,
My thought is you got a bad one. Take/send it back and check out the replacement if you like the specs.

The 400EURO is a real show stopper though. At least over here in the USA.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote