View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 07:25 PM   #15
PG4003
Addict
PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW I & II, Kindle Voyage, Fire HD 7", Fire HD 8.9"
John, I received my Coby today, having fun playing around with it. But of course I have some questions. I downloaded Nook for Android, then I went to B&N and subscribed to a magazine. But when I try to download it, it says "not compatible with this device" which I guess means my computer. I can't figure out how to get it to the Coby. I thought maybe I need to shop and purchase from the Coby, but when I go into the Nook app, I can't find any magazines to purchase.

I'm having a terrible time with the touch screen. Keep hitting the wrong things, having trouble getting it to scroll at all, or when it does scroll, it flies by so fast I can't see what's there and if I try to stop it then it opens up whatever I'm touching. This is why I love my Kindle with it's buttons!

I appreciate any insight you can give me about the magazine thing. Thanks!
PG4003 is offline   Reply With Quote