Thread: hairline cracks
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 08:47 AM   #34
just_jeepin
Addict
just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by cathie View Post
After much thought I decided to keep my K3 despite the crack. I purchased a skin to protect and keep any dirt & dust out. Perfect.
Thanks for all your opinions and suggestions.
Now if only I could solve the problem of the fading letters on my keyboard. Does anyone have any suggestions? And no I am not going to call customer services to return it for that. To be fair it is normal wear and tear. I LOVE my K3. And I don't want to part with it for any length of time.
When I had the hairline crack mine also had letters fading. Amazon changed out my K3 and I've not had either problem since. They supposedly changed the way that they put the letters on so they won't wear off. I'd get it exchanged, both the crack problem and fading letters are known manufacturers defects in the earlier K3s and they should replace it.
just_jeepin is offline   Reply With Quote