Thread: Angry!
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 01:27 AM   #6
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Now I am finding issues with this whole wretched Adobe thing: Installed ADE, authorised computer and Cybook. Seemed OK, but I don't get a PID like mobi? Anyway downloaded a multiformat book from FW in epub format, that worked fine, imported it into Calibre and sent it to the Cybook.
No. ADE works by authorizing the device.
I don't really know much on how it works, first thing I did was looking for a way to de-drm to spare myself the annoyance and frustration you're going though.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote