View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 11:45 PM   #9
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
I've presently got my eye on the HTC Touch Pro 2, planning to upgrade in mid-April. I'm especially looking forward to finding out which readers (and formats) I can use on the phone, to replace my WinOS PDA... I'm hoping to get ePub and Mobi on there, at least.
I have the Touch Pro 2. If you want the keyboard, you can't go wrong with this one. And even though the specs are a little dated, the operation is surprisingly smooth and fast. You can use Freda for Epub and the Mobi reader. PDF is also no problem. If you don't need the keyboard, then the HD2 is the best choice.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote