View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 04:53 AM   #7
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I think the gadget you're referring to is the NeilMed SinuRinse. My wife uses it, and it does work very well indeed. The sachets of powder make mixing up the right strength solution very simple. (Although, of course, you pay for the simplicity.)

[QUOTE=rgeorg;482878I think some drug stores may sell a gizmo that you can use for the flushing process, but a cheap syringe can be replaced every few days which I think it more hygenic. Since it is drug-free you can do as many times per day as needed. Hubby does 3x day, I usually do 2x.
[/QUOTE]
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote