View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 07:31 AM   #47
mediax
Readaholic
mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2 (previously 505 and 650)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellmark View Post
am I the only one that likes rereading before I get the author's next book? That way I get back in the mindset of that author's style and stories.
Don't you find that a lot of authors do that for you? Personally, I get fed up of reading series where each book spends page after page reminding you of what happened in earlier books.

I suppose from the author's viewpoint, it does mean that what would have been a five book deal becomes a six book one.
mediax is offline   Reply With Quote