View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 10:30 PM   #60
kodomo
M92 info archivist
kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.

Device: IRex Iliad 2nd ed., Onyx Boox M92, Onyx Boox Max Lumi
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuxor View Post
At the end of this week I expect the most important things to be done. Maybe I can already provide you with a short scratchbox2 introduction in our wiki this weekend. But then we will still have to cope with some SELinux issues when running debootstrap on Fedora machines. There is a problem concerning this that looks a bit more complicated then the rest.

I'm not entirely sure. But I think this won't fit on the M92's system partition. And a whole chroot environment on a FAT32 partition (i.e. in /media/flash) will definitely cause some problems. The debootstrap alone eats around 200-300MB... By the way, the segmentation fault has been solved now thanks to the kind support of SIP developer Phil Thompson. Of course, the reason was my incompetence with SIP.
I was thinking: debootstrap on ext2/3/4 partition on an SDCard
kodomo is offline   Reply With Quote