View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 04:47 PM   #57
tuxor
Addict
tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Icarus Illumina E653
Quote:
Originally Posted by kodomo View Post
W.r.t. your python package: Does it support the sqlite3 extensions?
Yes, and I already tested that module. It's working perfectly fine, but maybe you need shared sqlite libs (libsqlite3.so).

Quote:
I'd be interested in your scratchbox2-setup description on the wiki - maybe that would facilitate some things w.r.t. porting...
It definitely would, but the scratchbox2 main developer is working on a new version that will fix some bugs that need more or less nasty workarounds at the moment. I wanted to save the time and effort that are necessary to describe how to apply these workarounds by waiting for a version of scratchbox2 that doesn't suffer from those bugs.

Quote:
...also another question (I'm curious, sorry ): You mentioned that arm-debian were binary compatible to the M92 - did you try the chroot idea (or to use the debian gdb for your PyOnyx debugging)?
It is definitely binary compatible, but for gdb I will need several shared libraries that are not present on the M92 and I don't want to risk a mess of libraries in the (very limited) system partition's /usr/lib of M92.
tuxor is offline   Reply With Quote