View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 10:27 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by amoroso View Post
What styles are most appropriate for an ebook title in the title page, and the highest level sections such as chapters or parts?

If I use Heading 1/<H1> for the title, should highest level sections be Heading 2/<H2>? Heading 1 for both the title and highest level sections? Or maybe the title should be formatted differently without heading styles?
I believe in K.I.S.S.

So I set the Title to H1

Any "Parts or Books" as H2

and Chapters always to H3 , regardless of presence/lack of H2.

The TOC will indent properly
Title
Part1
Chapters
Part2
More chapters (those belonging to Part 2)
Partx
. . .

You can still do additional H level styling via the stylesheet
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote