View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 01:14 PM   #9
lakewood
lakewood began at the beginning.

Device: sony 505
Yes, you are right ! I used the administrator side which is my husband side. When I

downloaded the Reader Library software and the Adobe Digital. I was on the

administrator side. The accounts were made in my email address and I am the only one

who has ever used them or connected a reader. Everything was working. Adobe Digital is

still working. I wonder do you think it may have been some kind of security update that

is causing the administrator side of reader library not to work ? The only thing is. I am

not connecting my reader to the library just adding PDF and EPUB book files to it. How

would it know I wasn't the administrator using the administrator side? Are the ebooks

encoded with the purchase email when you buy them ?

Well, just did a test. Tried to import a RTF ( not a ebook, just a few words I did on a

page ) from the administrator side into the library also on the administrator side. It was

a no go just got the same Error 0 message.

I don't understand it. I really don't want to uninstall and reinstall the reader software

again. At least it is working on my-side ! I had that problem with Sony's update that

wouldn't even open the library. Got the message Reader Library has stopped working.

Took 2 weeks but by reading the forums here I found a fix that worked for me. Here is

the link to how I did the reinstall http://afterthefox.blogspot.com/

Everything worked till it stopped letting me import or open with reader library. I thank

you again for all your help.
lakewood is offline   Reply With Quote