View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 04:58 PM   #3
jimbob101
Connoisseur
jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle App Android, Kindle PW2, Calibre
I have no issues with my 505. I have my books sorted by collection and in some cases with additional tags e.g. Star Wars collection with a tag for the book series. My 505 will create 2 collections one for the collection and 1 for the tag. It will do this on both the internal memory as well as the SD i used to use and the Memorystick i use now.
jimbob101 is offline   Reply With Quote