View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 08:09 AM   #173
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
Congrat's Kenny - though I'm still not sure how you managed to get from "seeing if I was ready" to "finished, arranged, organized and published" in just three days. I spent that long just working how whether the title should be three pixels down from where I had it on the cover.

I'm not sure either, but it was a heck of a lot easier the second time as I'd gone through all the decisions, formatting problems, creating a cover image and text, uploading, etc. with the previous book(s). That definitely simplified things. And proofreading was/is much easier for poetry than prose (my most recent publication) by a long shot.

I even took the photo for the cover during that time while walking in the park.

Best wishes!