View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 06:21 PM   #166
Namekuseijin
affordable chipmunk
Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony XPeria ZL, Kindle Paperwhite
hmm, I'm actually considering publishing an ebook of haiku on Amazon and/or Google Play Books. I've written about a thousand in a year or so, should pickup my favorites, illustrate them and thus publish actually an ebook of haigas.

of course, it's in portuguese and will probably cater for about 2 or 3 people if I can get my sisters to buy it, but what the heck, it's a goal...