View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 10:30 PM   #944
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
If I remember correctly, Calibre converts all non-epub files to epub for viewing. Perhaps the behavior you're seeing is because of that?
I doubt it, wouldn't there be a very noticeable delay when viewing mobi, etc if that were true? Plus I found an article from a year ago claiming ebook-viewer could handle all the same types calibre can convert.

That did start me looking around, though. Under Preferences, Behavior, "Use internal view for:", you can check ZIP and then it does use it's own viewer. Much better.