View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 10:51 PM   #1
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
Your longest reading marathon?

By "reading marathon", I mean where you have first started reading a long-running series and you read all of the available books in a row, with no other books in between.

Mine is for Terry Pratchett's Discworld series. I came in to it only a few years back and read all 33 novels available at that time back to back. (I had kept statistics on it at the time-- the number of pages read, the time it took me-- but I can't find the file. It was somewhere around 2 to 2 1/2 months to read the 33 novels.)
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote