View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 06:42 PM   #783
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Version 1.6.8 - 06 Sep 2012
  • Add 'Relationships' metadata for sites that support it, or are dedicated to a 'ship.
  • Add 'extracategories', 'extragenres', etc to ini to avoid hard coding them in the adapters.
  • Special code to *not* include Config & About menu options for Mac users. (Can still configure plugin from calibre's configuration.) Causes some Macs to crash.
  • Fix for dracoandginny.com adapter for different skins.
  • Fix for & in tags.
  • Scroll custom column config tab for users with lots of custom columns.

So far, I've found 6 sites that record relationships or pairings and 13 that are dedicated to a particular pairing. Please let me know if I've missed any.

Jim