View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 04:58 PM   #56
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
My internet provider is Comcast [local cable co] I no clue what a Proxy is. Or how to check it.
Hm, in this case I don't think this is the issue either. A proxy would be the case for instance if you were using Internet from inside a company (or if your son is very techy and has a Linux machine installed as a router).

At this point I am at a loss. May I suggest you ask your son one more time to apply the instruction from here just to make sure that you might not have missed something.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote