View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 04:56 AM   #22
jefftheworld
Groupie
jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Kobo, Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
This will not let you install Android Market or the proprietary google apps, but I was excited when I saw that the latest version of Astro (thanks Jeff) had the backup apk function. There may be an app I can get by using that from my Nexus S backup. So far, I have what I need on the Vox.
I would recommend Titanium backup for that, since you can even set scheduled backups of all your installed apps and data (aside from built-in stuff, unless you're rooted).
jefftheworld is offline   Reply With Quote