View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 02:28 PM   #31
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdmorrissey View Post
Thanks, I'll experiment with Word 2000 when I have time since according to this it should be possible though I've never tried it. As I said elsewhere, I've already sent it back because I'm not going to spend hours paging through hundreds of pages of epub documents to find out where the problem is. I am hoping the PB people will do so. They should.
No, we shouldn't. That is not our work, quite simply but. We want to check your hardware to make sure that there is not something kinky with your device. With 14.2 and the run of the mill FBReader, you should be able to read 99 percent of your books without a crash. If tht's not possible, we do our best to remedy to that situation. It is not our duty to make sure that every ebook in the world can be read crash free on your reader. That is simply impossible.

But apart from that, we want to make sure that everybody has the best reading experience possible with our readers.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote