View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 11:47 PM   #4
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katti's Cat View Post
Not sure that will happen anytime soon. When I decided to buy a PRS600 I actually emailed Sony, asking them if and when they would be selling here. That was in September last year. The reply was so non-describt it wasn't even worth reading.
If you e-mailed Australian Customer Support I'm not surprised in the slightest.
I was thinking that writing to them in Japan and Australia via snail-mail might do better.
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote