Thread: Android tablet
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 04:20 PM   #35
Katelyn
Addict
Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Pocketbook 360, Iphone 3g, Sony 505, REB1200, GEB1150
Yep, I know the zenpad may never really appear. I ordered one on March 23rd and I've followed all the stories, read the angry posts from people who paid and expected the device within 10 days. I expected it as well. It'll either make and appearance or it won't.

I'm going to wait and see before I start yelling scammer. I hope the entire fiasco was caused by a convergence of a number of things... a company that hoped to get some ordersto grab some working capital to start the ball rolling and Engadget (and dozens of other sites) posting a story about the zepad and overwhelming the company with orders. This caused the owner to fess up that they didn't have any more zenpads on hand and everything went wonky. I read they only had 25 to start with and those ran out immediately after the Web stories came out. Stupid? Idiotic? Big YES. Will we even get our orders? Who the heck knows.

If you haven't ordered a zenpad, then don't order one unless it becomes a reality.
Katelyn is offline   Reply With Quote