View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 01:23 PM   #4
Stormchild
Evangelist
Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1. BeBook Mini. BeBook Neo and Club. BeBook Live. BeeBook Pure.
It better be next Grrrrrrrrrrr

On a serious note Steve. Paypal have suddenly decided to block my debit card for a reason only they know despite a half hour chat with them on the phone. This means I can no longer purchase any of your books. Is there any other place I can get this new Kestral novel? Would you consider putting it on Smashwords? Sorry to be a pain but I really want to continue buying your books. I have all of them up to this one.
Stormchild is offline   Reply With Quote