View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 06:58 AM   #21
hannah
Zealot
hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Bebook mini
If you look at the very beginning, before the interview, you see there are actually 4 bebooks, 3 on the table (black bebook 1, black mini, white bebook 2) and 1 white mini in the hand. The white mini is white in front and back, the glossy bebook 2 looks white in front and black in back. The bebook 1 and the mini looks the same, the buttons on the bebook 2 are different. As Sweetpea mentions, it's the glossy one where he shows the sim card slot.

I listened again and I don't hear them mentioning a 8" model. Something I didn't hear before : they pretend that for the 3G on bebook 2 you will not have to pay a monthly fee (as a gsm), all is included in the price. I just hope, that they will not be limited to one store, as is the case with the kindle.
hannah is offline   Reply With Quote