View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 03:13 PM   #20
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
@sweetpea and hannah,

You guys are repeating the same things that they've already told us that the Mini will be like the BeBook 1, but the video seems to contradict that.

If you watch closely, they only mess with 2 out of 3 BeBooks. Two are Minis (one black and one white) and the last one is a black 6" BeBook (presumably the 2nd Gen, but looks like the first gen). Most of the video they mess with a white BeBook which is the Mini and when the EndlessIdeas guy takes off the SIM cover, it's on the white Mini.

So that is where I'm getting the question of 3G/Wifi access for the new Minis. Unless I'm totally off course, that's what I saw and wondered if anyone else noticed or can confirm.
You're mistaken. They have all three on the table. The black one is the BeBook 1, the small white one the BeBook mini and the glossy white one is the BeBook 2. When he takes off the cover it's on the glossy one, which is the BeBook 2.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote