View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 10:59 AM   #19
Acreo Aeneas
Kobo Aura
Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
@sweetpea and hannah,

You guys are repeating the same things that they've already told us that the Mini will be like the BeBook 1, but the video seems to contradict that.

If you watch closely, they only mess with 2 out of 3 BeBooks. Two are Minis (one black and one white) and the last one is a black 6" BeBook (presumably the 2nd Gen, but looks like the first gen). Most of the video they mess with a white BeBook which is the Mini and when the EndlessIdeas guy takes off the SIM cover, it's on the white Mini.

So that is where I'm getting the question of 3G/Wifi access for the new Minis. Unless I'm totally off course, that's what I saw and wondered if anyone else noticed or can confirm.

Additionally, near the end, I heard the mention of a 8" device. Was I mistaken? (Again, I don't speak Dutch but it seems they're using a lot of English words.)
Acreo Aeneas is offline   Reply With Quote