View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 05:52 AM   #15
Ansileran
Zealot
Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kobo Aura HD, Cybook Odyssey HD
Hmpf, I guess those functionalities (mostly) got implemented on the newer models. No searching though... Coming from the PRS505, I would not miss thoses features too much (yet) though I can understand how being able to search for a word string through the entire device (or through books) can be useful if you are reading reference/technical books... I never used the bookmark feature on my old device (except to see if it worked ^^) and it wasn't possible to annotate a book...
I remember literature teachers and students used to annotate a lot. If I did, I think a stylus would be a prerequisite then...

But it still crashes way too much... mostly because of the micro sd card at the moment, not while reading an epub...

It also seems to work well with pdf so far. Not sure how this compare to the recent sony readers but it sure beats Kindles and Kobos there ^^
Ansileran is offline   Reply With Quote