View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 05:28 AM   #14
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
For me it was more the lack of basic functionality - no bookmarks, no annotation, no searching. Basic stuff you'd expect any reading device to have. And, of course, that the ePub firmware was EXTREMELY flaky - I could pretty much guarantee that my Opus would freeze up at least once in a half hour reading session, and resetting it involved taking the back off the machine (not easy to do) and inserting a paper clip into a reset hole. Compare that to the Kindle, which is absolutely rock solid. NEVER crashes.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote