View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 03:51 AM   #13
Ansileran
Zealot
Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kobo Aura HD, Cybook Odyssey HD
I haven't had to try their consumer support (yet) since I only got the reader yesterday but, except for the language department, they are lacking on almost every aspect compared to other readers. If I were to compare it to the Kobo Glo (the Kobo Aura is way out of comparison), the sceen is of poorer quality (darker, "shadows" -> need to refresh at each page turn), the light is not as uniform, the leds are showing, it's quite slow, screen isn't as responsive (taps aren't always registered), freezes often, sd card support feels half-cooked at best...
BUT my Chinese ebooks worked out of the box and I was able to easily add dictionaries so...
Ansileran is offline   Reply With Quote