View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 12:43 AM   #15
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namekuseijin View Post
in my opinion this sucks so much it isn't even funny

I bought an ebook from Google Play and my impression is that it downloads each page on page turns: it turns slowly and I see the 3G connection being used. I hate cloudy days!

Why should I use cloud when a whole library of hundreds of ebooks doesn't take even a fraction of 1GB in devices that come with more and more storage? Why all this storage if it's supposed to be empty? Don't you guys see this is just to take away your claims to property over things you "buy"?

plus, don't you find it ridiculous that to read the books already in your device that you should upload them, one-by-one?!
I agree with you about the slowness and if the cloud isn't fast enough for books it definitely isn't fast enough for videos or other media, no doubt as well as being slow it will drain the battery much faster.

The fix is to store the book locally just click the book info and choose store locally or pin it and you will see the book downloading and being stored locally, I'm not keen on uploading books either one by one and that in part is why I won't be using it.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote