View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 03:26 AM   #4
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeslip1974 View Post
Doesnt Mantano charge for its cloud services tho ?
Yeah although maybe this might change that, to me I just like Mantano and the way I can view the series order, add my own fonts and customise the look is important to me.

I'm also really disliking how big Googles icons are lately, it makes things much harder to browse or look through, it's the same with google Play search results gigantic icons and hardly any useful details you need to scroll for a long long time to find anything so I think Mantano still has a huge advantage in viewing the library.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote