View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 12:20 PM   #329
BiliBug
Connoisseur
BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage (Formerly KKB, PW1, PW3, KV, OA3)
One issue that I've run into -

Sometimes when navigating into sub-collections, the screen does not refresh properly. The old book art from the previous collection page is shown, but tapping it brings up a book in the current sub-folder. Once this happens, the correct art is shown.

Also, if I read a book in a sub-collection, and then use the back arrow to try to return to the sub-collection listings, I get a blank screen. If I tap the back arrow again, it brings me to the parent collection. In other words, it is navigating correctly, but not displaying correctly.

Is anyone else having a similar issue?

I suppose that a fix might be to turn off the refresh delay in settings, which I have yet to try.

My understanding of Collection Manager is that it has no impact on operating system functionality. It only modifies the collection database entries. Yet, I'm curious as to why this is only an issue with nested collections. Is it that there just isn't a built in "refresh" command in the operating system to handle sub-folder navigation?

PW, 5.3.1

Last edited by BiliBug; 12-30-2012 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Added device info
BiliBug is offline   Reply With Quote