View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 08:45 PM   #317
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Damn Kindle. Nothing is consistant. I been fighting with trying to get it sort by series in the author tag. If the series and number is added as additional author afterwards it won't sort right. So now I put the series and number as first author, and that works. Seperated it to only work on save to disk so it won't do it automatically for everything I send to the Kindle.

to: save to disk
source: {series_index:0>2s}, {series} & {author_sort}
destination: authors

So only when I save it to disk first before pushing it to the kindle will it mess with the author.

Amazon really needs to make sorting books easier
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote