View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 02:27 AM   #252
test011
Connoisseur
test011 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.test011 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.test011 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.test011 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.test011 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.test011 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.test011 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.test011 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.test011 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.test011 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.test011 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: K2i, K3(B006), KT(WiFi)
I dare say above font list is, well, half true.

There are extra 3 sets of fonts, 2 in each set, that used for displaying Chinese, Japanese, and Korean. (and of course code2000 font for whole lot more)

The font hack here seems only changes western fonts Sets. Thus many of us CJK users are not with fortune to be blessed by ixtab's font hack.

I wish there is a feature to set only those Eastern font sets.
Mind you, those 3 font sets are absolutely not compatible with each other, one should be able to change each sets separately, if they are to work properly. It would be nice.

Actually there is a GUI extension that does exactly that, developed by one of our local forum members. Not sure how that works or it's conjunction with ixtab's hack though.
test011 is offline   Reply With Quote