View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 03:33 PM   #10
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorow View Post
I like Xvids a lot, and I have to admit, I am still a MP3 lamer. I haven't gotten to replace all my MP3s with OGG. Besides, OGG uses more CPU power and I am very picky about how little power my MP3 player should consume.
there you 're right, especially small devices are ATM better running mp3, (I was tester for a specific ogg bug in ScummWiiM @ ger versions of "broken sword" and "the dig") the ogg libs for smaller devices are still no carefree out-of the-box-solutions.

PDFs will last too, simply being accepted an officially approved archivation format
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote