View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 02:36 PM   #1
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Odd occurance with Sigil & Calibre

I had an odd occurance with (only) some of the files I converted to Epub using Calibre and then opened with Sigil. Although the Adobe Digital Editions displayed the Epub correctly (at least like I thought was correctly), Sigil displayed it with all the body text centered instead of justified.

Any ideas why? Other ebooks in the same series and done with the same batch in Calibre, displayed correctly in Sigil.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote