View Single Post
Old 01-26-2014, 11:28 AM   #2
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitlesseffort View Post
As this is my first ebook I created the .opf, .css and other files myself. It was also created specifically for Kindle so it contains .mobi exclusive stuff (region magnification). Is it just a case of removing all of that from the .opf and the html files?
Unfortunately, you'll have to design most of it from scratch, and since ePub2 only has very limited fixed layout support, you'll have to create an ePub3 book. (You'll find some fixed layout sample ePub3 books here.)

If you don't have an iPad or another iDevice, you also may want to install Readium.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote