View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 12:21 AM   #12
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by livramax View Post
I think burning an SD image is even less complicated than burning a music CD or home video DVD.

Since HD+ is a relatively new tablet, custom ROMs for the device are still maturing, hence you'd find that you'll need to update your ROM SD card every so often, and interestingly the process of updating a pre-made card is even more involved than that of creating a DIY card from scratch (or updating a DIY card subsequently). So the purported convenience of buying a pre-made card is really kind of a scam.
Yes, that I had already read. I may yet give it a try. Although, I think the AFN offers upgrades for a year.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote