View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 07:19 AM   #44
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
That Chain started in Santa Barbara (I ate there a bunch). They had the story illustrations (lighted) surrounding the dining area. IMHO Better pancakes than IHOP
They had good sized ice cream sundae's as well. I remember having one when I was young. One thing they had on them was jelly beans. Of course the cold of the ice cream made the jelly beans hard as rocks which made for a slow down in eating the sundae. That would have been round 1976 or 1977 I think (I was 6-7 yrs old). I understand the one in Santa Barbara is the only one left now. P.C. strikes again. Literature has a bit more staying power.

Last edited by crich70; 04-16-2013 at 07:22 AM.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote