View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 07:14 AM   #2537
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhadin View Post
It wouldn't have been so funny if the salesman had had a heart attack. If I'd been the salesman, I'd have called the cops and told Gordon and Pepsi that their sense of humor isn't humorous at all. And I'd be calling my lawyer, too.
I can understand you calling a lawyer. Everyone in America feels the need to sue others. But what would calling the police accomplish? Is there a law against frightening someone? Certainly he broke the traffic laws, but the police must witness that before they can issue a citation. There is in Citizen's Arrest for a misdemeanor.

Quote:
I don't understand the need to terrify people like this through involuntary participation in a "prank."
It sort of frightens me to acknowledge it, but I'm in agreement with you on this point. Pranks that hurt people are not fun at all, even it the hurt is just emotional.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote