View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 06:20 AM   #2536
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
It wouldn't have been so funny if the salesman had had a heart attack. If I'd been the salesman, I'd have called the cops and told Gordon and Pepsi that their sense of humor isn't humorous at all. And I'd be calling my lawyer, too.

I don't understand the need to terrify people like this through involuntary participation in a "prank." I guess that is what things have come to; we can watch the decline and fall of civilized social behavior. I'm actually surprised that Pepsi's lawyers didn't step in and put a stop to these "pranks."
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote