View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 03:01 PM   #75
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
I believe there is a dominant side, but that we do cater to it as well. No doubt that we ignore training the other hand in most usual activities, the fact remains that we have a definite dominance in hand, eye, and foot, as well as a different left brain-right brain approach to problem solving.
Stitchawl
I think you are right in this.
For hand use we might be trained to left or right, but I can't remember ever beeing trained for a dominant left eye or beeing goofy on snowboards for all my life
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote