View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 08:41 PM   #46
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Strange that nobody mentioned this yet: out of my cloud books I tried to download to my device, more than half could not be downloaded via 3G and I had to use Wifi for that. I am not sure what the file size limit is, but it's too bad they can't make an exception when it is their own books you are trying to download. I understand personal documents having to be limited, or browsing, but books should all be downloadable via 3G, or at least you should get a warning that if you purchase a specific book, you will need Wifi to download it.

My books are all rather hefty, with many of them having a map in the beginning of them (SciFi, Fantasy and Utopian).
I was upgraded to 3G because of my screen issues, so it's just too bad for me, but if I had paid extra for it, I would probably be livid about it.
Hmm that's a shame. I wonder what could be causing that. I haven't had that issue with my 3G PW. Maybe a call to CS might be worth a try?
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote