View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 02:38 PM   #72
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Gumby View Post
Actually, lack of a MicroSD card slot really does restrict peoples' usage: a LOT of people, especially in North America, have data caps. And not everyone has ultra-fast wi-fi (for example, it takes about 35 minutes for 1GB to download on my 5mbit connection), so populating their device for offline use becomes a major pain.
My internet is even slower, 512kbps, it would take a couple hours to download a gig.

I know that not having an SD card port does limit you, but it still doesn't restrict WHAT you put on it. If the new version of Android didn't let you download anything (like IOS) then I would call it restriction.

I think it could have been cut out to save cost, remember that if you buy it from the Play Store you are paying cost.
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote