View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 07:15 PM   #63
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
The thing about storage is no matter how much you have you will fill it up.

The only exception I've found is my kindle 3. It still has plenty of space. But that's because the thing can't really do anything except ebooks, which don't take very much space. I could just load my entire library on there to use up all the space, but organization will be a nightmare so there's no point in doing it.

My 16gb iPad isn't so bad with space. I stream all my movies and music. Even so, my comics and just the apps chew up plenty.
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote