View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 06:41 AM   #60
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
This argument is starting to get farcical. Are you now saying, John, that you think that my compilation of Lovecraft stories written by him is misleading due to the fact I haven't included four collaboration efforts that would not have been included in this volume anyway?

If your arguments are about the fact I'm missing some copyrighted stories that are collaborations, then you could at least make the argument in the right thread.

Am I in fact missing any stories that are written by Lovecraft that are not collaborations, considered as juvenilia, poems, essays or letters?

If I am, please can you state what they are. If not, what the hell are we arguing about?

Also, I'd just like to say thank you to all those that have downloaded and enjoyed these stories, It makes me glad that they are appreciated. Without you all, this would not be as much fun as it has been.

A special thanks also needs to go to Jellby for his helpful list of corrections (I think I've got most of them included although I suspect I may have got a few wrong) and also for discovering a fantastic font that I'm including in the next version of these books.

And also to Prestidigitweeze for looking over my disclaimer page and providing a much better one than I could ever make.

My updated books are almost done, just checking about the use of "shew" instead of "show" in the stories. This has taken a lot longer than I expected as have been very busy at work (14-16 hours most days) and have been too tired to get much done.

Last edited by ghostyjack; 08-24-2011 at 12:48 PM.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote