View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 12:36 AM   #13
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mc5 View Post
Same thing happened to mine. I've had it for a little over a month, and a call to Kobo had me trying to charge it again (although that wasn't the problem) and to stick a pin in the back (nope, nothing). They took my info and the next day I got a box and courier labels to return the device for a new one.

I hope this one works. I also wish I didn't return the Sony eReader I got for a gift after having bought myself the affordable Kobo.

I was in the middle of The Girl Who Played with Fire and can sympathize.
You'll have a good case your screen is no way cracked, a connector or two has come loose and as long as your in warranty (1 year) and should have no problem.
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote