View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 07:46 AM   #11
patrickt
Wizard
patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4 X 2
I spent fifty years looking for books that opened left to right because I was tired of the normal right to left. And scrolls. I really want my John le Carre books to be on scrolls just so they'd be different. I consider cutting all the pages out of the book and scrolling them but I just read the book instead.

For me, the device is irrelevant. I want to read books. If I wanted to play with a new toy I'd be doing business with Apple, obviously.
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote