Thread: The Baer Boys
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 02:12 PM   #9
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
"Pass the word"

Pablo, I never solicit reviews. But I do believe in word of mouth advertising, so anytime someone says "I read this book and liked it" to a friend or on a forum it does more good for the author than a five hundred word, five star review.

I really appreciate first the fact that you have read both my books and then took the time to let me know you enjoyed them. That means the world to me.

Alan
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote