View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 04:08 AM   #176
WS64
WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura / PB Lux 2 / Bookeen Frontlight / Kobo Mini / Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgm999 View Post
WS64: I used KoboLauncher which include ssh (usbnet starts that),just that on my AuraHD I had to load the proper .ko modules
I'll get an IP conflict on 192.168.2.101 that way on my computer, have to try later at home once more.
But, how does that help? Once I boot into KOReader I can't start USBNET, or should I modify my KOReader start script to first start USBNET and then KOREADER to make sure USBNET is up before KOReader is running?
WS64 is offline   Reply With Quote